The first thing they take from us to lose kilos and lead a healthy life are sweets. But we give you tips to eat them and not gain weight.
The first thing they take from us to lose kilos and lead a healthy life are sweets. And our mood notices it because, let’s face it, the body asks us for chocolate and the occasional sweet ingredient that increases the levels of serotonin and endorphins, responsible for the well-being, humor, and pleasure.
And since nobody is bitter about candy, we leave you these delicious recipes for healthy, simple and antidepressant desserts.
Yogurt with fruits
Ana Albarsanz, Bachelor of Food Science and Technology, offers us a very simple, easy and healthy recipe.
Natural yogurt or a probiotic such as Kefir, to which you can add pieces of fruit such as strawberries, kiwi or pineapple, and ground cinnamon. A perfect combination that, “in addition to helping digestion, gives you natural vitamins and minerals from fruits.” In summer, Ana suggests freezing it and taking it as a yogurt ice cream, satiating and very rich.
Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
For those addicted to this ingredient, Ana offers us this healthy and vegan-friendly dessert.
Ingredients and recipe:
- 2 frozen bananas, 2 tablespoons of pure cocoa without added sugar and coconut to decorate.
- Chop and freeze the banana for at least 4 hours.
- Put the frozen banana pieces in a chopper, processor or kitchen robot suitable for chopping ice.
- Add the pure cocoa and begin to chop, with patience, until it is creamy ice cream consistency.
- Serve and decorate with coconut (optional).
Brownie muy Health (recipe from the blog “Las María kitchens”)
Ingredients and recipes:
- 470g peanut butter or almond butter.
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 tablespoons 100% natural pure cocoa.
- 6 tablespoons honey or syrup to sweeten.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 180g crushed banana also serves applesauce.
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 100g chocolate chips
Preparation: Let the chia soak for 10 minutes to form the vegan egg, until it is jelly. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (heat up and down). Put all the ingredients, except the final two tablespoons of butter, in a bowl and mix with a spatula until we have a uniform dough. Place on a mold, previously greased and with baking paper and add the tablespoons of butter that were missing. Bake about 20-25 minutes, until half cooked, remove from the oven and let cool.
Crunchy granola (recipe for Violet Happy Baker)
Ingredients and recipe:
- 100g of oat flakes, 3 tablespoons of caramel dates, 30g of rolled almonds, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 20g of inflated quinoa, 40g of nuts.
Preparation: we mix the olive oil with the caramel of dates and combine with the oatmeal, the quinoa, and the rolled almond. Sprinkle with cinnamon. We stretch on the baking sheet and bake 10 minutes at 150 °. Remove and add the nuts and bake another 5 or 10 more minutes.